Thursday 19 December 2013

News: I love my father and I never disrespect him- Iyabo Obasanjo

December 18, 2013 IYABO OBASANJO (On Rainbow
FM ):
“I have never seen or heard this sort of fabrication in my entire life !

I , IYABO OBASANJO never
contemplate writing a letter to my
Loving Father . I speak with him
almost on daily basis.

“Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is the
best father in the world. He gave
birth to me , he raise me up and
gave me the best of Education . I
wouldn’t have achieve whatever I
did without my father . IN FACT ,
WHO AM I WITHOUT MY FATHER ?


“As a father he never disappoint his children in any way, he is a father anybody wish to have.


“If President Jonathan want to
reply the letter my father wrote
him, he should be man enough to
reply direct. Why are they trying to
make me a scape goat ? I know my
father very well and I don ’t
question his judgement, I believe
my father wrote his letter in the
best intrest of the nation.


If Mr . President disagree with some of the allegations in the latter, let him be man enough to talk directly to my father, he should stop involving me in an issue I know nothing about .

“How can you write a letter to insult my father and claim I , the daughter is the source.


If that is how Ijaw people insult
their father, I am a Yoruba Woman, we respect our parent in all circumstances.


“I , IYABO OBASANJO did not write
any letter. Nigerians should please
take note . “ The purported letter is a malicious lies intended to rubish the good name of my family, when I get to the source of the letter, I will waste no time to take thenecessary legal actions.


“I love my father and I never
disrespect him.”

SOURCE: Desert Herald

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comment so that what you feel about the blog post can be heard.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *