Tuesday 17 December 2013

An Excerpt from The Seeds of Greatness Treasury by Denis Waitley to Our parents

Seeds of Honesty: Integrity
is 24/7
by Denis Waitley

I’d rather watch a winner, than
hear one any day;

So please, my loving parents let
your lives show me the way.

I’m only a reflection of what you
taught today



I may misunderstand you and
the high advice you give;

But there’s no misunderstanding
how you act and how you live.

So teach me by example, don’t
preach about what’s right;

And show me by your actions
every day and night.

I know that you’re not perfect, in
the things you do and say;

And the lectures you deliver are
to help me find my way;

But I’d rather watch a winner,
than hear one any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please insert your comment so that what you feel about the blog post can be heard.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *